This website in a nutshell: it is quite obvious that “what you focus on, grows”. I’m someone quite anxious and to step out of this anxiety, I decided to start this blog to refocus on what is great about my day by asking myself 3 simple questions: what surprised you today? what touched you heart today? what inspired you today? Neuroscience says it takes 90 days to rewire your brain so I’m curious to know what changes, if any, will happen to my life at the end of these 90 days. If you were to answer these questions, what would you say? Please share your comments below and share your happiness for others…you will make my day :-).
These are not the meat balls I ate but they just look alike…
What surprised me today?
- My wife invited me to lay down with her on our couch. It was nice to take a break and lay down next to her and just be with her 🙂
- We had meatballs for dinner and they were utterly delicious!!!
- My son who is 9 and my daughter who is 7 participated in a boxing class for kids. It was so cute to see them boxing against the punching ball, fragile as they were and yet determined to punch this thing.
- I had a great green tea. Usually I don’t pay attention to the taste of what I drink – with the exception of wine even though I’m not a big drinker – but this time it was different. It was a if I discovered green tea for the first time. The taste was amazing and surprisingly not bitter at all.
- I received an email: one coaching client decided to stop her sessions because she reached her personal goal sooner than expected. This could have triggered my ego “this is not ok that she leaves the coaching relationship after just two months working together” “have I done something wrong?” “she says she is very happy with the coaching, is she telling the truth?”. In fact this is not what happened. First I was happy for her and second I remained very “zen” as if this situation was to be expected. It was a good surprise to me.
What touched my heart?
- Our dog had a surgery. Nothing major, the surgery went great. However after the operation, she looked a bit sad when usually she is very happy. The vet put a cone around her head so that she would not lick herself. She had those big puppy eyes that really touched. As I am writing this post a few days after the event, I can testify that Coco, is her name, is back to normal full of joy…she just jumped on my keyboard a few seconds ago as if she wanted to participate to this blog post… 🙂
What inspired me?
- I don’t know why but I could not find something that inspired me today. Let’s see what will happen next day.
This website is not about me, it is about the simple things in our every day life that makes life magic, that makes life worth living. It is an invitation to share your happiness. So what surprised you today or yesterday? What touched your heart? What inspired you? Please share in the comments below so others can be surprised, touched and inspired by your every day happiness experiences. Let’s share and spread happiness!