3 questions to transform your life…or so they say. I decided to check it out.
What surprised me today?
- I watched a conference about the new economy of knowledge, biomimetism and the blue economy with my son who is about to turn 10 and I was surprised that he was interested and asked a lot of questions. Who said that kids only cared about video games and social media? 🙂
- I was in the middle of some work of mine when suddendly I had an urge to check the time in relation to my son’s guitar lesson…which was about to start in a few minutes while my son was still outside playing. I felt like it was my intuition speaking to thank you Intuition!
- My wife came home early today, that was a nice surprise!
- I discovered a very interesting conference about the knowledge economy with Idriss Aberkane. Warning it’s in French, there are some other videos of Idriss in English available on Youtube if you’re interested.
- I started my day dropping my kids off to school and chatting with several parents. I had a nice feeling of being included, connected and even being the center of attention which is unusual to me and which usually makes feel uncomfortable but not this time. I welcomed this nice surprise and this nice change…wondering if it has anything to do with this 90 day happiness experience.
What touched my heart today?
- My daugther hugged me to thank me for listening to her: she did not want to read a Tintin book to practise her French and instead of forcing her, I just said “ok, let’s stop.” Big change for me, usually I insist and force things – my wife says I’m stubborn and wives are always right :-).
- My daughter had a swimming gala which I was fortunate to attend. When she finished, I gave her a great high five. I could see she was proud of herself, that felt great!
- One of my clients recommended to another person for my services. I thought that was very nice and I took it as a positive acknowledgement which felt great.
- Kissing my kids and my wife with full presence at the start of the day.
What inspired me?
- A deep sense of presence and openness that I felt in the morning.
- Teaching things to my kids and being listened to.
It feels like this experience has a very positive effect so far which is very surprising because it happened in such a short time. I feel more connected with myself…and therefore feel more connected with others…in other words more connected to life. Let’s see how things evolve with time.
Now to you:
- what surprised you today?
- what touched your heart?
- what inspired you today?
Feel free to share in the comments below